Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was SO BEAUTIFUL. Russell and I continued to work on our spare bedroom and getting the house a bit more organized. The organizing continued into the wee hours of the morning on Friday night, then we were up bright and early to continue all day Saturday. We purchased and installed two new bookshelves for our books and additional storage for picture boxes and such. Saturday night we made plans to eat and hang out with friends. We drove to Conway, and ate a hibatchi grill dinner at Fugi's, drank a mocha from Starbucks, shopped at Target, then went to a new hookah lounge to hang out and visit. It was such a nice time to catch up and double date with our friends. Unfortunetely, I only whipped my camera out for one picture from the night. Pretty disappointing...at least it's of the DELICIOUS rice.


After church on Sunday, Russell had some guys over to play games, so I left town with Dara and Erin to do some hiking. We went out to some place called Sugarloaf. It was crazy. Basically, you hike up a steep slope for 15-20 minutes and round out at the bottom of a BIG rock. Then, you climb.








We had quite a bit of fun on our adventure! :)

2 comments:

  1. This hike looks like so much fun! CUTE pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.... GORGEOUS pictures! I want to visit where you live :)

    ReplyDelete