Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[photos]

My phone has been real slow here lately. I assumed it was because I had a million pictures and texts saved to it and it wasn't able to handle it all. So tonight I saved them all to my computer. Here's the last few months, according to my phone:

[In the airport on our way to Arkansas]

[New home]

[Setting up house]

[Discovering a new town]

[Trying on clothes]

[New town=new hairdresser...(still on the hunt). I took this right after she decided to chop my hair off]

[Drove all night to a Texan game in Houston]

[My handsome man at his brothers soccer game. (I stood up to take the pic)]

[My husband is a HUGE fan of the snooze button. We're so close to being late every day to school/work. This means coffee and breakfast in the office]

[Tonight, we went to Walmart and bought a space heater for our bedroom. The cold weather season is most definitely upon us.]


I hope my phone works now. I guess I'll tinker around with it some more before I go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll clear off Russell's phone of his pictures. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment