Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sick.

We love the weekends. No work. No school. All play. Two little days where we can do anything we'd like. This past weekend was different. Sickness hit our household. Super yuck. So, we spent the weekend watching movies, talking, napping and watching football. Nothing got accompished around the house. We didn't go on any adventures. We just stayed in. It was nice. I love my husband. He loves me. I really wouldn't mind spending every day just hanging out with him. It was a nice change of pace for us allthough I hope this next weekend we are all better and can do something fun.


Russell has a fantasy football team so we always catch at least one game. Sunday night we caught the Packers vs Falcons game. Everytime we watch the Packers play, it reminds me of my sisters love for that team. She also has a crush on Aaron Rodgers. I miss my sister.

*photo: this is one I took at her house. She has a framed picture of Aaron Rodgers, along with an action figure Russell gave to her last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment