Sunday, October 9, 2011

My husband makes me very happy...



  1. He has fully embraced [and encouraged] my ice cream addiction.
  2. He lets me pick the music in the car.
  3. There's this cute bald patch of hair under his chin that he lets me rub (he also has this scar on the left side of his lip. Imperfections make me happy.)
  4. He kisses and holds me close when I'm sad. It always makes me feel better.
  5. He eats the food I cook for him because he's a good sport and knows I need the practice.
  6. He likes taking pictures as much as I do.
  7. He knows which medicines to give me when I am sick. (He even goes to Walgreens after we are already laying in bed, to go get me more medicine so I can sleep better.)
  8. He wears glasses.
  9. He reads to me from our devotional or from articles online. I love him.
  10. He always reminds me of how much he loves me and how happy he is to be married to me. He's wonderful.
:) I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment