Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've got you, babe.

The past few days have been full and fun...just the way I like them:

Friday night: we went out for pizza and did our grocery shopping. I decided I like shopping with Russell a lot better than shopping alone. In an attempt to eat healthy, we started out buying milk and oatmeal but quickly started throwing mac n cheese and chocolate granola bars in the cart....we're no good.

Saturday: was Sampa's (Russell's maternal grandfather) birthday. A bunch of his family got together and went to eat breakfast. We came home and cleaned house. Then we went to Sam's (Russell's younger brother) soccer game where he scored his first goal. After that we loaded up and headed to Little Rock with his family to go to the Apple store and to dinner. Although the guys were not able to get the new iphones we ate a lovely Italian dinner. We got home just in time to watch the second half of the Duck vs. ASU game...of course Oregon won!!!

Today: we went to church. After church we ate lunch and walked down to the park to play catch with the football Russell found while cleaning out the yard. (YAY!!!) For dinner we went down to the little mexican restaurant around the corner and ate quesadillas. With Russell's student discount, we ate dinner for $4.10. SO good. SO cheap. :)

...today also happens to be our 3 month. ;) I love my husband.
(photobooth strip is from our wedding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment